Friday, February 15, 2013

Think I Found The Door

To get out of the invisible space out into the open space of the Internet.  Not sure why it took 52 hits to do it, but oh well, it happened today if memory serves me.  Yet, what else has changed?  We have additional information about our home another home, the mortgage possibilities, the Easter egg hunt for lost keys, and documents, documenting, signing, faxing and scanning, along with raise a glass to triumphs realized and disasters avoided all during the carrying on of business and providing service.  Taking a deep relaxing breath now and again, wondering why it takes so long to do so little sometimes no matter how quickly we talk, move, write or fax.

1 comment:

  1. Oh John, how I agree! Sometimes...well, many times I find myself running ragged only to learn I have accomplished nothing! Grateful for the days that truly ARE productive and not a huge hassle in the process! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete