Thursday, November 19, 2015

There Is A Beginning, Middle, and END.

We had just moved into our new home, Nana came to visit.
Lovely?
Not exactly, yet, I am glad she got to see this big lovely home,
Just like her husband and my father Jack Checki got to see our first massive home in Dallas.
Then cancer got him way back when.
Now, Nana is in Hospice, has lost interest in life, and can hardly process basic information.
Yes, it is heart breaking yet, she always wanted to move up, and now lives in a nice place,
With loving people, thank You Lord.
Yet, I am sad, and than is okay, too.
I treasure my life and the experiences of life, yet, now I am sad, sorry.
I am grateful, for the wonderful people who are there for her, and for the chance to see her daily.
Thank You one and all.
Right now, well, no humor or jokes, just a sadness for a loss in the making and grateful,
For a life well live.
Thanks.


1 comment: