Monday, August 3, 2015

Do You Look Like A Victim?

Hope and Pray you do not.
Me? I'm older and smaller than most guys.
Have always been shorter, been getting older every day.
Yet, as a little kid my father taught me how to protect myself, plus I boxed, wrestled and lifted weights, still do most of the about except the wrestling.
Typical short man story, by the way, plus I walk really really fast, look like well,
Yes, it is an aggressive short guy walk a short guy from New Jersey looking for his next
Just a helpful hint or two.
Be aware of where you are and what time of day it is.
If you can stay in a public visible spot if you must go to an ATM.
If confronted by a violent situation and you can escape, do.
If you have to stay and defend, be prepared in advance to make this the worst decision
The attacker ever made in his or her life,
Mistaking you for a victim looking to be attacked.
Be Safe and Prepared.
Love.

1 comment: