Friday, July 24, 2015

If This Will Be Funny Later, Let It Be Funny Now

Heard that a while back and it stands in good stead.
Yes, it is Texas summer hot, that's not the problem.
Took my car in to get some repairs, and it reads like a stand up comedy routine.
Took a week to come up with the estimate, part misordered, part held in inventory
For a week, heck they were busy and I had the car sans the part anyway.
Had treated the service advisor with courtesy and kindly, result?
Slow slovenly service.
Now I understand why so many people are pushing and impatient.
Golly how very disappointing.
It gets worse, when they said they were done, they could not find my key to return my car.
No kidding.
Offered to order a new key.
Really, yes, order a new key so some one some where could have a key to my car.
Look forward to hearing advice on the next course of action.
Love, anyway.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment